Skip to Main Content
Home > Careers
|Patient Flow Coordinator -Req Num: 1401997|
|Facility:||Avera Medical Group Spencer|
managing phone calls, schedules, supplies, equipment and assisting provider and nurse with various clinical responsibilities as requested. Serves as the first point of contact for the patient to the Care Team.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma or general education and three to six months’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education or experience required.
· Medical Assisting certificate from a college or technical school preferred.
· Written and oral communication skills and medical terminology experience preferred.
· Computer knowledge and skills preferred.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Medical Assistant Certificate preferred.