Skip to Main Content
Home > Careers
|Registered Nurse - Regional Dialysis -Req Num: 1203105|
|Category:||Nursing Professionals RN/LPN|
|Facility:||Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center|
|Hours:||Monday, Wed and Friday between 4:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.|
SUMMARY: Dialysis staff nurses provide care and treatment to patients on maintenance dialysis.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Dialysis experience or critical care experience preferred.
· Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
· If functioning in charge nurse role must have at least 12 months nursing experience and
· If functioning as a home dialysis nurse must have at least 12 months nursing experience and an additional 3 months experience in each of the specific modalities (hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis) for which the nurse will provide self-care training is required.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Nephrology Certification preferred.