Full-time (.9 FTE/benefit eligible). This professional staff person is responsible for performing assessments, developing a plan of care, implementing and evaluating the care. The RN administers medications and treatments as ordered by physicians and in keeping with the current clinical nursing practice. As a member of the interdisciplinary care team, the RN works collaboratively with the other members to assure the safe and accurate delivery of care. Maintains patient safety and confidentiality at all times.
· Education: Graduate of a nursing program.
· Licensure/Certification: Registered Nurse with current state licensure or licensure from a state within the Nursing Compact. Additional certifications are required as follows:
- BLS within 30 days of employment for all RNs
- ACLS within one year of employment for RNs with the home department or cross trained in:
- PCU, ED, Cath Lab, Outpatient Services or Phase II Outpatient Cardiac Rehab
- .Experience: Experience in telemetry with ability to read and interpret cardiac rhythms preferred.