Skip to Main Content
Home > Careers
|Director of Finance -Req Num: 1300832|
|Facility:||United Retirement Center|
Contact: Jessica Wilson
3 years of experience
United Living Community (ULC) is currently seeking an energetic individual that will advance the A.L.I.V.E. mission within the neighborhood philosophy as Director of Finance.
ULC’s Director of Finance will integrate ULC’s Core Values and
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
· Oversee the financial, information systems and human resource functions for skilled nursing, assisted living, independently living, adult day services and respite care; strong emphasizes on rehabilitative program; child day care home facility.
· Develop annual financial, information systems and human resource plans and budgets and quarterly forecasts ensuring to ensure the long-term viability of the organization.
· Establish, implement and monitor all financial, operational and human resource related policies and procedures are properly implemented at facilities.
· Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems.
· Manage the cash flow and working capital of the organization, including management of relationship with lenders, collection, billing and vendor relationships.
· Coordinate relationships with lenders, collection, billing, legal and other outside vendors.
· Coordinate audits and any applicable tax fillings.
· Oversee preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
· Train/coach/hire personnel.
· Analyze and report monthly financial performance to appropriate leadership and the board of directors, including development of key metrics to drive financial, IT and human resource improvements.
· Establish and maintain cost reduction measures to support the financial performance of facilities.
· Direct facility meetings on various subjects including financial management, business processes, human resource and IT related topics.
· Train / instruct personnel on collection and billing procedures, including development of systems that support the accurate, complete and timely billing for services provided.
· Define problems, collect data, and draw valid conclusions to develop practical sound practices.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Master or CPA, preferred
· 5+ years in supervisory role healthcare business with an emphasis on billing and cash management
· Demonstrated success in similar position
· Strong initiative, innovation, and motivational skills
· Problem solving skills
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Ability to work independently in a results-oriented manner
· Strong business sense
· Self-driven personality to accomplish organizational objectives
· Experience with medical financial management systems and software