Skip to Main Content
Home > Careers
|Customer Service Representative -Req Num: 1205504|
|Facility:||Avera Health Plans|
|Hours:||Monday - Friday|
SUMMARY: The Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing exceptional service to members and providers of Avera Health Plans. The Customer Care Representative will provide customer service to Avera Health Plans members, providers, groups, and Avera Health Plans staff by providing accurate and timely responses to inquiries regarding eligibility, claims, benefits and appeal rights.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High School diploma or GED.
· Familiarity with medical terminology and medical insurance billing.
· Experience in a call center environment is preferred
REQUIRED PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
· The employee is required to move about and frequently reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
· The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
· The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.