- 1 - High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 -2 years of experience
- Provides nutrition care to patients and residents including documenting nutrition needs, calculating nutrition requirements, assisting with menu selections, checking meal accuracy and assessing customer satisfaction.
- Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, nutrition care, special diets and menu requests.
- Stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications and standards practice.
- Probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexho resource when necessary.
- Complies with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexho/client policies and procedures (e.g. HIPPA/Privacy Act, quality assurance, safety, operations, personnel).
- Follows operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments.
- Heavy duty lifting and pushing food carts;
- Rotating shifts; required to work every other weekend.