· Extensive experience architecting and integrating large (preferably Healthcare) 3rd party packages in an enterprise environment.
· Designing Solutions - Includes evaluating business requirements in the early stages of projects to determine what software, integration technologies, system architectures, and patterns should be employed to meet business objectives efficiently.
· Three or more enterprise level projects where the candidate has been responsible for technical architect.
· Knowledge of frameworks, architecture patterns and design patterns.
· The ability to work with resources of varied opinion and drive for consensus and action.
· Strong experience providing solution architecture.
· Experience with some of the following: Object Oriented Design, Web Services, messaging solutions and technologies, messaging and transaction management.
· The ability to develop requirements and research technologies while keeping standards and patterns in mind.
· Ability to work closely with application/customization developers ensuring the goals of the business are achieved.
· Knowledgeable in Architecture governance processes and conducting Architecture reviews and evaluations.
· Experience with integration of all application and the impact on overall system performance and reliability.
· Understand CenterLight product suites
· Architect, design platforms and CenterLight software in the best suitable manner
· Act and/or assist as solution architect for development/customization projects.
· Understand and determine possible uses for Cloud solutions
· Evaluate and create scorecards for software recommendations
· Work closely with Product Managers
· Document guidelines and technical papers for implemented environments
· Present the deployed architecture and method to internal consultants, customers and partners
· Site visits to our remote sites may be required to advice the best suitable solutions for their environment
· Collaborative Architecture Support - Work with technical leads and project teams to ensure implementations of our designs are successful.
· Lab Testing and Analysis - Hands on installation and analysis of third party packages in a lab environment to evaluate software efficacy and formulate deployment guidance given our technology standards.
· Performing Research on Emerging Technologies - Includes research focused on identifying application oriented technology solutions which will benefit the firm by balancing the tradeoffs between architectural goals. Research activities include readings, proof-of-concept (POC) application/data components, lab testing, and various training opportunities.
· Communicate Best Practices – Includes giving presentations, working with project teams, and authoring content aimed at educating others about our standards, strategies, and otherwise defined best practices. This includes establishing, documenting and communicating technology standards.
· Perform Training/Education – Takes the form of both presentations and individual assistance in an effort to share knowledge about an application and/or data related topic.
· Identify, document, and promote: process improvements, opportunities for cost savings, opportunities to increase agility, and opportunities to decrease the time it takes to implement solutions.
· Experience with Modeling tools such as Opentext Provision
· Experience with some of the following: HL-7, HIPPA, Claim adjustments, EHR, EMR, CRM, Data warehouse, EDI specifications and applications’ structures for data feeds and mappings for integration between various systems.
· Experience with TOGAF or other EA methodologies
· Biztalk experience a plus