- 3 - Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 6 years of experience
Responsible for coordinating, planning, and implementing assigned programs within the philosophy, policies, and procedures of the Clinical Services Division, the facility, and the regulatory agencies.
- Oversight of accident and incident review.
- Investigation management, internal and external agencies.
- Policy and procedure development, review and implementation.
- Education, as related to quality issues and investigation outcomes.
- Wound Care Program including weekly Pressure Ulcer stats and reporting.
- Provides on-site supervision as scheduled. .
- Support in program implementation – Falling Leaves, Interact, etc.
- Administrative Oversight of Nursing Department in absence of Director of Clinical Services.
- Clinical representation on facility committees, such as Safety and Falls Committees.
- Quality Assurance – Performance Improvement audits
Assist with DOH, and other regulatory concerns and reporting.
Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing, or related field; Holding or pursing a Master’s Degree in
Nursing or related field.
Experience: 4 years long-term and/or restorative nursing. Specialization in geriatrics preferred.
License/Registration: Current New York State Professional Nursing license.