|Send this job to a friend|
|Hours:||36 hrs/wk; Four 9 hour days; on-call requirement|
- Graduate of accredited Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program
- BCLS required
- Certification is required
- Customer Service skills are required
- Experience is required
This position oversees daily operations and staff scheduling for three locations. Assists the Department manager with administrative tasks including payroll, performance reviews, quality assurance, fiscal responsibilities as well as educational training and in- services for staff. Candidates must demonstrate a high level of communication and customer service skills. 3 - 5 years supervisory experience required.
· Seasoned technologist with 3-5 years supervisory experience
· Previous experience in an Academic Medical Facility, experience with training/continuing education programs a plus
· Must be a graduate of an Accredited Scohool of Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
Click Here to Apply Online
Current Employees Click Here To Apply Online