The HRIS Analyst will be responsible for changing the culture within Human Resources related to the implementation of technology. The HRIS Analyst serves as the primary technology resource for Human Resource information systems. Responsibilities include planning and design of business solutions and resources needed to meet business goals/objectives, facilitation of the integration of data, information, knowledge and/or systems to support improved productivity, efficiency, decision making, and/or quality outcomes. Ensures data integrity, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. Coordinates with Information Services staff to provide support for all HRIS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects.
Position is responsible for implementation and management of system configurations, analyzing data, information and information system requirements. Develops and provides a variety of reports. Provides technical expertise as a consultant to the user community, branch locations, affiliate/ managed sites, Information Services, vendors, etc. Responsible for the orientation and on-going training and education of all user personnel.
· Bachelors degree in human resource management, finance, business administration, health care administration , organizational development, information services or related field
· Three (3) to four (4) years of related work experience
· Two (2) years experience involving the implementation, establishment, updating and/or maintenance of an information system, preferred
· Prior Lawson HRIS experience highly desirable
· Demonstrated project management and requirements gathering and analysis skills
· Strong MS Excel (pivot tables, macros, formulas, etc.); MS Access (database management); MS PowerPoint, MS Word, & MS Visio
· Current Montana driver’s license and the ability to be insured to operate Billings Clinic vehicles
· Yellow or green belt certifications (lean six sigma experience) preferred
· Or an equivalent combination of education and experience relating to the above tasks, knowledge, skills and abilities will be considered