|Send this job to a friend|
- Masters/Doctorate degree in related area's as noted
- Certified or Registered in appropriate discipline
- Registration &/or MI license in appropriate discipline
- 1-2 years related experience
- Previous related work experience required
Bronson Staffing Services has an immediate need for an Occupational Therapist.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy and experience in the hospital or elsewhere. Registered through the National Board for Certification and through the Michigan Dept of Consumer and Industry Services.
Required to be available to work a minimum of 24 hours in a 4-week schedule, (16 hours in 4 week schedule) depending on the need at Bronson Rehabilitation Services. Must be scheduled to work one weekend per month as needed. No holidays required.
|Click Here to Apply Online|