The Recruitment Coordinator collaboratively develops and coordinates, conducts and assesses recruitment strategies for all prospective students with a focus on students eligible for graduate programs. The Recruitment Coordinator participates in recruitment events in order to provide College of Health Sciences' information to potential students; visits targeted hospitals, businesses, conference events and other communities that foster potential graduate students; communicates with prospective students through email, phone and correspondence.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Supports recruitment activities of the College by building relationships and brand visibility.
2. Maintains accurate records, and reports outcomes of recruitment activities to Admissions Director.
3. Coordinates programming to support and develop a graduate campus culture.
4. Collaborates with faculty, staff and students to create best practice, programs and policies specific to the graduate student population.
5. Visits targeted communities to recruit prospective students.
6. Recruits and communicates with students through email, phone, correspondence and web-based communications.
7. Plans and presents programs to local and/or national college recruitment associations to remain current in recruitment-related issues; advances work knowledge by seeking ongoing development opportunities.
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in communication, education, marketing or related field required. Masters degree preferred. Minimum of three (3) years experience in academic recruitment or admissions required preferably with two (2) years in graduate recruitment. Valid State of Nebraska driver's license required. Verification and maintenance of responsible driving record per facility standards required.