Looking for previous inpatient case management experience
· Coordinates and provides leadership for the hospital’s discharge planning activities.
· Serves as a resource for the education and consultation needs of the health care team.
· Case manages an average of 20-25 patients per week.
· Communicates with the health care team and patient and family to assess post-hospital healthcare needs and any barriers to implementation of plans.
· Participates in continuum of care activities.
· Participates in discharge planning rounds.
· Provides formal and informal educational opportunities for nurses, physicians, allied health professionals and students.
· Collaborates with nursing and medical staff in the development of protocols and standards of care pertinent to specialty area.
· Serves as a continuum of care expert to physicians, nurses, agencies, schools and third party payors.
· RN License in MO and KS
· Bachelor's degree in nursing required, Master's degree in nursing preferred.
· Case management experience is preferred1-2 years experience in discharge planning, utilization review or home health nursing.
Click here to watch our Stories from the Front Line Video