JOB LOCATION: The Advanced Wound Center Registered Nurse position is located on the west side of Indianapolis, Indiana
- To perform the primary function of an RN in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the care of patients in the Advanced Wound Center.
- Responsible for meeting the established Center Standards of Nursing Practice in the management of all assigned patients.
- Assists physicians with the development and implementation of wound treatment plans and participates in performance improvement review activities.
- Acts within the guidelines of federal and state laws, HCAHPS Standards, and professional and ethical practice.
- Minimum of two years Medical/Surgical experience
- Wound care experience preferred
- OR, an equivalent level of education and experience
ASN/BSN in nursing from an accredited School of Nursing
- Indiana RN license
- CPR certification
- Wound Care Certification preferred
- Use common sense and special medical skills to care for the sick or handicapped
- Understand technical information from a variety of sources
- Use eyes, hands, and fingers with skill
- Work fast and efficiently in an emergency
- Communicate with people when they are sick, handicapped, or nervous
- Change from one duty to another frequently
- Follow instructions exactly
- Record information completely and accurately
- Familiarity with the emergency plans for potential assignment to response teams