The Volunteer Coordinator oversees daily operations of CHN Volunteer Services, including scheduling, special events, fundraising and budgeting.
DUTIES AND TASKS
1. Oversee daily operations of CHN Volunteer Services.
2. Analyze and guide Gift Shop volunteers to ensure budget accuracy.
3. Recruit, retain, schedule and represent volunteers; provide volunteer relations guidance.
4. Serve as contact person for internal staff to inquire about volunteer services.
5. Plan, communicate, promote and implement special volunteer activities, programs, fund-raising activities, and newsletter.
6. Maintain Volunteer Services budget and banking accounts.
7. Collaborate and seek feedback with Volunteer Services Council during monthly Council and routine service area meetings.
8. Other duties as assigned by Manager
A. Three (3) to five (5) years experience working with community service group or volunteers.
B. At least one (1) to two (2) years experience planning, implementing and/or promoting special events.
C. Previous managerial/supervisory experience preferred.
D. Ability to lift at least 30 pounds repetitiously.