Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science
3 to 5 Years of Experience Required
This position provides compensation analysis and HRIS management reporting for the Hospital and medical group employers. Lead for implementing new applications and interfaces. Also maintains compensation program data and assists with implementation and administration of performance management and compensation programs.
- Manage and execute global and/or regional compensation programs, practices, policies and systems.
- Provide in-depth compensation consulting and program management to key business leaders (regions/functions).
- Participate in the design, implementation, administration and analysis of compensation programs & solutions which attract and engage the required talent.
- Provide compensation program management and execution on behalf of assigned business clients (including but not limited to: base pay and incentive administration, year-end performance and pay management/processing, equity reviews and ad-hoc incentive/bonus plan development/implementation).
- Consult with internal business leaders regarding compensation-related issues and develop solutions to meet specific needs.
- Participate in compensation program design and/or modification to meet the needs of the organization/region/function.
- Research, analyze and measure compensation solutions to ensure competitive pay practices. Conduct complex analysis in support of talent management objectives and for reporting and costing purposes to ensure programs are affordable to the company and provide maximum ROI.
- Enhance compensation tools, processes and systems in order to create an efficient HR infrastructure.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Information Systems or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience: 3+ years of compensation experience including experience with FLSA, job evaluations and market pricing. Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience with HR systems, preferably within a healthcare setting.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: Proven expertise in Microsoft Office applications including, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Project management experience required. Experience with iVantage, Kronos, Meditech, Crystal preferred. Demonstrated leadership & project management skills to be able to lead groups/teams to successfully implement new compensation programs. Ability to integrate information on changing competitive practices, new technologies and fluctuating job market pressures to recommend solutions that will maintain company’s competitive position. Expert analytical and math skills to be able to perform complex analysis of compensation programs. Strong influencing, negotiating and listening skills in order to develop and maintain partnerships with individuals from a variety of areas. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to organize and present data to senior management in an effective, compelling way. Strong consulting skills with ability to leverage these skills to deal with all levels of management within the organization. Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to organize and present data to senior management in an effective, compelling way. Teamwork and collaboration. Ability to work in fast-paced, ambiguous, and dynamic environment.
Sit: Up to 8 hours/day
Stand/Walk: 3-6 hours
Bend/Stoop: Up to 3 hours
Reach: Up to 3 hours
Rep Use of UE/Grasp: Up to 8 hrs
Lift/Push/Pull: 15 lbs
This job requires the ability to hear alarms clients and/or instruction. The ability to see accurately from 20 inches to 20-ft. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function of this position.