5 years experience required
IT Asset Manager – Health Information Technology
· Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Scholarship Reimbursement
· Excellent Team Orientated Culture
· Free Gym for Employees onsite
· Employee Commissary
· "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 9 years in a row!
Responsible for the daily and long-term strategic management of software and technology-related hardware within the organization; includes planning, monitoring, and recording software license and/or hardware assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts. Assists in forming procurement strategies to optimize technology spend across the organization. Develops and implements procedures for tracking company assets to oversee quality control throughout their lifecycles.
Serves as the departments purchasing agent and accounts payable authority, maintains current/updated files of projects and departmental expensed invoices, completes departmental project forms (PRF's, PBRF's, CERF's, Purchase Requests, etc.), maintains contracts for hardware/application maintenance and equipment leases, and otherwise relieves the department director of minor administrative and business details. Is familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures with the IT and finance fields. This position is also cross-trained with the department's Sr. Administrative Assistant to provide full and continuous coverage to the department.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Work under limited supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
· 5 years of experience developing or executing business strategy or business plans required
· Excellent communication, leadership, negotiation and project management skills required
· Knowledgeable in enterprise-level It concepts, software applications, and hardware
· Ability to plan, organize, schedule and implement multiple technical and business related projects
· Knowledge of financial/accounting practices
· Experience with process improvement and facilitation
· Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel skills
· Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
· Basic knowledge of OSHPD System of Accounts and general ledger is required.
· Advanced degree
· Experience executing business strategy in an IT, project management or business support work environment
· Bachelor's degree with emphasis in business, finance, communication or related field required
· Advanced degree preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer