1-2 yrs experience required
Catholic Home Care and Good Shepherd Hospice
OFFERING 4 DAY WORK WEEKS
· Field RNs · Field PTs · Hospice RNs
· Hospice Inpatient Unit RNs ·
Infusion RNs · Pediatric RNs · Behavioral RNs
Qualified candidates will have a minimum one year post-licensure experience.
· Excellent salary and compensation package
· Flexible schedules that fit your lifestyle
· Generous paid time off
· Collaborative team environment that recognizes and rewards compassion and excellence
· Rewarding one-on-one care
For more information, contact Human Resources at:
Catholic Home Care and Good Shepherd Hospice, members of Catholic Health Services of Long Island, are expanding throughout Long Island and are currently looking for dedicated clinicians for Suffolk County and the East End. Would you like to be part of an award-winning health care system? With six hospitals, three skilled nursing facilities, hospice, regional lab, home care, and a multi-faceted agency for persons with special needs, CHS offers rewarding careers in health care.
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.