At Catholic Health, our primary focus is the way we treat and serve our communities. We work collaboratively to provide compassionate care and utilize evidence based practice to improve outcomes – to every patient, every time. We are committed to caring for Long Island. Be a part of our team of healthcare heroes. Catholic Health is also proud to be voted one of Newsday's Top Places to Work on Long Island in 2018 and 2019 and Modern Healthcare's Best Place to work in both 2019 and 2020.
The Insurance Enrollment/Credentialing specialist is responsible to enroll and maintain the provider's participation status with all insurances that the hospital providers participate with.
Education, Training and Experience:
- Enters Provider demographics and scan applicable documents into Cactus system.
- Review provider information for any discrepancies and ensure that corrections are made in Cactus system
- Maintaining provider status of the various applications within Cactus.
- Responsible for obtaining all expiring documents for the employed providers, Groups, and Captive
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.