Bachelors Degree preferred
St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center - Operating Room Training Program
- Committed to the delivery of high quality patient focused care within the Peri-Operative environment.
- 2-5 years Medical Surgical / Critical Care Experience preferred
- Flexibility in scheduling for classroom and didactic training. Must be willing to attend training classes during evening hours and on weekends. Clinical experience will be scheduled during normal hours of operation – Mon-Fri.
- Must understand that independent study may be necessary
- 6 month commitment without pre-scheduled vacation time (currently approved vacations will be given consideration)
- Strong desire to work in the perioperative arena
- BSN preferred for external candidates
- On-call is required for this position (upon completion of training)
- Commitment of 2 years post training employment at the Hospital upon completion of program training.