We are here to help facilitate the safe, efficient distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine throughout the communities we serve.
We are hiring temporary Administrative Support professionals to assist our Nassau COVID Vaccine Centers.
Varied shifts available
The assignment will include greeting patients who have pre-scheduled for COVID vaccination. Ability to explain the paperwork required (consent, record of vaccination care, directions on completion of the eligibility attestation) on their phone or kiosk. Registration into computer database (EPIC, AGILITY, NYSIIS).
- Prior clerical experience, required.
- Ability to handle several priorities simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Strong customer service
- Good organizational skills and attention to details essential
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel skills
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, required
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
- This position requires open flexibility and ability to travel to our sites within Nassau County
Please apply online for a consideration