At Catholic Health, our primary focus is the way we treat and serve our communities. We work collaboratively to provide compassionate care and utilize evidence based practice to improve outcomes – to every patient, every time.
We are committed to caring for Long Island. Be a part of our team of healthcare heroes.
Catholic Health is also proud to be voted one of Newsday's Top Places to Work on Long Island in 2018 and 2019 and Modern Healthcare's Best Place to work in both 2019 and 2020
- Identify trends in reported metrics and assist in hospital-wide performance improvement initiatives. Assist in promotion of safety culture. Support survey readiness, accreditation and certification programs with data management and reporting.
- Produces and distributes reports.
- Collects data from multiple platforms, individuals, and departments.
- Collect data and generate scorecards for tracking various hospital measures and Quality indicators.
- Designs, implements and documents Microsoft Office applications.
- Downloads and distributes reports from internet websites such as Press Ganey, QNET, and Health Stream.
- Maintains procedure manual with instructions on producing documentation.
- Validates data that is reported to New York State (CSRS, PCI) and other registries (STS, ACC NCDR ICD Registry).
2-5 years of experience in health care data analysis and reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel
Bachelors Degree in Business, Science, Healthcare or related field required.