At Catholic Health, our primary focus is the way we treat and serve our communities. We work collaboratively to provide compassionate care and utilize evidence based practice to improve outcomes – to every patient, every time.
We are committed to caring for Long Island. Be a part of our team of healthcare heroes.
Catholic Health is also proud to be voted one of Newsday's Top Places to Work on Long Island in 2018 and 2019 and Modern Healthcare's Best Place to work in both 2019 and 2020.
In this role you will design and implement data-driven insights to drive CHSPP's Value-Based programs performance and improve outcomes for CHS's patients/families. You will support stakeholders through the analytics lifecycle from development/planning, testing/validation, implementation, training, and deployment.
- Development and planning: Identify opportunities and risks; developing scenario models; create information to guide the actions and operationalization of improvement efforts.
- Testing/Validation: Utilize data stewardship, ensuring proper data structure, build automated assessment.
- Implementation: forecast performance results and support client-specific areas of interest and adoption of analytics.
- Training/Deployment: Act as liaison/analyst for internal stakeholders, understand their needs and translate them into education, adoption, and improving patient outcomes.
- Responsible Subject Matter /Training Expert for Single Source of Truth Data Sources and KPI's.
Degree/Certifications in a relevant quantitative field of study is preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of analytics development experience for a health provider, health plan or accountable care organization including either: experience working in a health plan or consulting actuarial, financial reporting or medical economics departments or experience working in healthcare provider analytics related to managed-care, population management, clinical or financial decision support.
- Demonstrable data skills using tools like SQL, R, SAS, desired.
- Demonstrable experience with a wide variety of analytical or statistical methods.
- Effective ability to simplify communication by describing complex topics in understandable terms to varying audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate goals, plan and implement processes to achieve those goals, recognize and assess the implications of confounding variables, and meet deadlines