At Catholic Health, our primary focus is the way we treat and serve our communities. We work collaboratively to provide compassionate care and utilize evidence based practice to improve outcomes – to every patient, every time.
We are committed to caring for Long Island. Be a part of our team of healthcare heroes.
Catholic Health is also proud to be voted one of Newsday's Top Places to Work on Long Island in 2018 and 2019 and Modern Healthcare's Best Place to work in both 2019 and 2020.
Qualified candidates must have a High School Diploma or equivalent and must have a minimum of one year of experience in Revenue Cycle Management or Patient Access Services functions.
Required skills include
- understanding of insurance,
- pre-certification requirements and medical terminology;
- strong computer skills;
- customer focus with strong interpersonal skills; p
- problem solving skills;
- the ability to handle confidentiality appropriately;
- demonstrate professionalism; strong written and verbal communication skills; and the ability to multi-task.