THIS IS A PEDS-RN POSITION
As a Registered Nurse with our team you will provide direct patient healthcare to children with complex medical problems, in their home setting. Our dedicated nursing team is focused on delivering clinical services that promote the ultimate level of wellness for Children and Infants while educating and strengthening the entire family. If you are passionate about caring for children and working with a group that is committed to providing quality healthcare as a caring part of our community, this is the right opportunity for you!
Additional responsibilities of this role include:
- Performing observations and assessments of patient condition and needs
- Documenting all patient care actions
- Monitoring and interpreting vital signs
- Assisting with the development of a patient care plans
- Collaborating in the identification of patient needs and/or problems
- Educating with information to assist with the care of the patient
You should have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with mom and baby. You must be able to prioritize and have excellent organizational skills.
Every Thursday is Open House day!
Nurses, Therapists and Home Health Aides are invited to visit our Farmingdale office to learn more about our programs and career opportunities:
Every Thursday, 9:00am – 4:00pm
(Extended times available by appointment)
Address: 110 Bi-County Blvd., Suite 114, Farmingdale, NY 11735