St. Francis Hospital, The Heart Center® is New York State's only specialty designated cardiac center. A member of Catholic Health Services of Long Island, St. Francis is consistently recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a national leader for Cardiology & Heart Surgery, as well as for Gastroenterology & GI Surgery. Additionally, U.S. News rates St. Francis as high performing in Geriatrics, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, and Pulmonology. Nursing care at St. Francis is also nationally recognized, with multiple Magnet designations, as well as the AMSN PRISM Awards® and Beacon Awards. St. Francis has regularly out-scored other hospitals on Long Island.
St. Francis Hospital is dedicated to providing a supportive environment, committed to the highest standards of patient care, where health care professionals can develop their expertise and strengthen their credentials
This position is responsible to play an integral role in the implementation, administration and maintenance of our information processing environment associated with the Research Department, and will include developing and implementing auxiliary data analytics applications pertaining to all aspects of research studies.
Database Developer requires:
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in SQL Server programming, PHP, JQuery, AJax
· Proficiency with C++ and Matlab
· Possess MS Office tools proficiency in Excel and Access
· Knowledge of EPIC Applications
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work with competing deadlines
· Superior analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
· Ability to work both independently or in collaboration with a team
· Healthcare research experience preferred
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.