Catholic Health Services of Long Island (CHS) is an integrated health care delivery system with some of the region's finest health and human services agencies. CHS includes six hospitals, three skilled nursing facilities, a regional home nursing service, hospice and a multiservice, community-based agency for persons with special needs. Under the sponsorship of the Diocese of Rockville Centre, CHS serves hundreds of thousands of Long Islanders each year, providing care that extends from the beginning of life to helping people live their final years in comfort, grace and dignity.
The Executive and Leadership Coach partners with the VP, OD and CHSLI internal clients (all entities) in assessing, designing, and implementing a wide variety of coaching interventions to increase individual and organizational performance. Coaching interventions may include individual, team, and group-cohort coaching in areas including leadership development, teambuilding, succession planning, and talent management. This position requires proven leadership coaching skills and experience, experience in a corporate environment and strong project/program management and analytical skills.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Effectively coaches leaders and high potentials to support their specific needs and development.
- Administers and debriefs personality and multi-rater (360) feedback assessments for individual clients and as part of leadership development/succession planning processes.
- Partners with coachee, internal clients and stakeholders in identifying coachee's development opportunities and establishing a coaching agenda.
- Works with internal stakeholders to conduct needs assessment and identify potential candidates for various programs.
- Facilitates leadership coaching programs, workshops, feedback sessions, etc. as required.
- Supports and participates in the design and delivery of high impact team and group-cohort leadership coaching programs.
- Coordinates team and group-cohort meetings. Ensures all equipment and materials are available and all participants confirmed.
- Builds positive and collaborative relationships with business line leaders and HR to position and drive smooth implementation and alignment of leadership coaching programs.
- Assists in the design and implementation of appropriate methods of evaluating leadership coaching initiatives and reporting results to stakeholders. Participates in measuring the impact of leadership coaching on system and entity KPIs.
- Demonstrates CHSLI values through all interactions with internal clients, acting as a role model for desired behaviors
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required.
- Successful completion of coach training and certification from recognized, reputable program.
- Preference given to ICF (International Coach Federation) certified candidates at the PCC level.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as an executive and leadership coach and experience in a corporate environment.
- Exceptional one-on-one, team, and group leadership coaching and facilitation skills.
- High level listening skills are essential.
- Experience with Leadership 360 assessments.
- Program development experience.
- Knowledge of leadership theory and concepts.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills and customer-focus.
- Must be confident and comfortable interacting with others regardless of title or organizational position.
- Strong business acumen.
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.