High school diploma or equivalent is required
Responsible for providing support to physician and nursing staff and receiving patients and their families
- High School diploma or GED
- Three years relevant experience in medical office setting required.
- Primarily works in Lab - previous lab experience strongly preferred
- Certification from nursing assistant program or formal nursing education preferred.
- BLS certification within 30 days of employment required.
- Good communication skills
- Practice with computer systems and general office equipment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time & lift up to 50 pounds.