· Job Summary
· This position monitors the integrity of HR data and provides complex analysis and reporting as needed for HR and COA management. This position is responsible for data management by auditing, analyzing and distributing Human Resources data.
· This role assists subject matter experts with establishing data quality controls, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. This position provides troubleshooting and first line support for HR system users and coordination for HR integration and data submissions, such as metric survey participation.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required to work on independent projects as assigned.
· Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree and three (3) years of functional experience working with Lawson or similar HR Systems required.
· Associates Degree three (5) years of functional experience working with Lawson or similar HR Systems required
· Prefer a degree in a field of study in Business/Human Resources, MIS, Computer Science or similar field.
- Demonstrated ability to write reports in SQL, Crystal Reports, Access and Advanced Excel Pivots.
- Able troubleshoot and resolve basic technical issues.
- Must have a strong understanding of HR processes and data, including a basic knowledge of benefits and payroll data and other HR policies or procedures.
· Licensures, Certifications, and/or Registries
- HR certifications such as Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Sr Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) by the Society for HR Management (SHRM) or other HR professional certification preferred