· High school graduate or equivalent.
· One to three years relevant experience preferred, including knowledge of admitting and registration policies and procedures.
· Detailed knowledge of department locations and services based on locations provided at Central Maine Medical Center, Bridgton, Rumford
· Proficient skills with personal computers and word processing.
· Able to communicate effectively with professional staff, families and patients.
· Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
· Demonstrates a keen understanding of the significant patient safety implications of maintaining a unique patient identifier in the electronic medical record environment.
· Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.