Job Summary: The Care Coordinator provides the following functions for the primary care practice:
1) Oversight of disease care registry and quality metrics for each practice (e.g., Meridios data)
2) Oversight of pre-planned visit process for each practice
3) Delivery of monthly reports to practice/provider showing performance of each provider care team
4) Scheduling and oversight of seasonal vaccine clinics
5) Facilitator of disease specific group visits
6) EMR Clinical Superuser
Requirements: Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS Certification required. Must have an Associates' Degree from an accredited School of medical assistance or a certificate in Medical Assisting or currently hold a valid certification with five or more years of experience.
You must have one (1) of the following credentials or be eligible to obtain 1 (one) of the following credentials, based upon the credentialing organization's eligibility requirements, within 90 days of of hire:
· Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) – American Association of Medical Assistants
· Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) – American Medical Technologists
· Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) – National Healthcareer Association
· National Certified Medical Assistant (NCMA) – National Center for Competency Testing
· Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) – The American Registry of Medical Assistants
· National Registered Certified Medical Assistant (NRCMA) – National Association for Health Professionals
Skills: Basic computer knowledge.