· A Bachelor's degree in business, finance, healthcare administration, clinical or a related field is required.
· A Master's degree (an MBA/MHA) or related field of study is also required.
· A minimum of eight to ten years of progressively responsible management experience of a neurosciences line with emphasis on program development, financial management and performance improvement is required.
· Strong physician relations and engagement background is required.
· Experience with working closely and collaborating with physician specialists and subspecialists to drive strategic/business planning and financial and operational performance.
· Proven track record of excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Has the ability to set a clear vision and goals and infuse them with positive energy and enthusiasm.
· Accountability for results and consistently strives to achieve them.
· Demonstrated problem-solving and critical thinking skills with a track record of successfully managing change and continuous improvement.
· Should have the ability to synthesize and interpret large amounts of quality and financial data.
· An understanding of the evolving healthcare environment.
· Experience with developing physician referral and consumer based strategies/initiatives to move neurosciences related volume into a delivery system.
· Strong leadership, development and communication skills (both written and oral) demonstrated both within and outside of the organization.
· Strong knowledge and industry expertise, including being well versed on industry trends, best practices, and technological advances.
· Experience working collaboratively with marketing/business development to promote the neurology services with consumers, referring physicians, and partner institutions.
· Strong operations background, including being well versed in budgeting, business planning, and project management.