Bachelors degree is required
3-5 years experience is required
Customer service skills are required
Experience is required
Job Summary: The Clinical Educator exemplifies professional nursing practice. The Clinical Educator collaborates with the Director of Education to meet the clinical education needs of CMHC. The Clinical Educator serves as practitioner, educator, consultant, and evidence-based practice leader.
The Clinical Educator is responsible for needs assessment, design and development, delivery and evaluation of in-service programs, orientation and continuing education for nurses, students and other staff in specified clinical areas.
The Clinical Educator develops educational policies and procedures; serves as a resource person to staff and management; participates in quality and performance improvement activities; and serves on special committees as needed.
· Current State of Maine Registered Nurse license or other appropriate license.
· Five to seven years of relevant acute care experience; two years clinical educator experience preferred.
· Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
· Basic computer knowledge.
· Ability to operate equipment: projectors, audiovisual equipment, cameras, other equipment used in instruction and patient care.
· Proficiency in the educational process of needs determination, design/development, delivery, assessment. outcomes/QI and documentation.