Job Summary: The Practice Manager of Central Maine Urology, has overall administrative responsibility of assigned Practice. Demonstrates and promotes the organization's philosophy of excellent customer service and high quality care. Maintains performance improvement activities within the department and participates in PI Activities. The role of the Practice Manager is to monitor and maintain:
3. Patient Satisfaction
4. Staff Stability and Satisfaction
· RN/BS required or equivalent education and experience.
· Minimum of three to five years of experience in a health care setting preferred with 2-5 years of progressive management experience.
· Basic computer knowledge.
· Operates different equipment utilized in the practice.