Education, Experience and Skills:
· Bachelors degree required; Masters degree preferred
· 10 years of progressively more responsible experience in Human Resources Management or HR Business Partner experience.
· Solid understanding of HR functions, practices, policies, employment law and regulations, employee relations experience and demonstrated experience in a Business Partner role
· Demonstrated ability to develop key partnerships with Sr. Leaders, developing a trusted advisor relationship, and the ability to influence business decisions
· Strong communication skills (verbal, written, listening) with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees including practioners and medical groups. Able to effectively present and facilitate in group settings.
· Strong influencing ability, built by strong working relationships, with a track record of relationship building at all levels of the organization
· Business Acumen - the ability to understand business functions and metrics within the organization and industry
· Demonstrated consulting and coaching ability, providing direct guidance to organizational leaders on a variety of situations or circumstances, building a trusted advisor relationship
· Problem Solving ability to gather appropriate data and diagnose the cause of the problem and recommend solutions
· Ability to think creatively and strategically, but also capable of delivering on tactical responsibilities
· Strong organization, follow-through and project management skills