· High School graduate.
· One year of radiologic/imaging experience preferred.
· Prefer specific experience and training in CT Scan.
· Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists- CT Certification preferred and/or Nuclear Medicine Technologist with a current ARRT or NMTCB Certification in Computed Tomography Licensed in the State of Maine to practice and administer radiation.
· Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification required.
· Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology and medical terminology.
· Possesses a high level of knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy.
· Proficiency with CT Scan equipment, hardware and software (GE, Siemens, Phillips, and Toshiba preferred.
· Basic computer knowledge.
· Excellent Customer Service skills.