Job Summary: The Clinical Research Coordinator performs, coordinates, and supervises reseach protocols as per the contractual obligations agreed to by represntatives of MRAMRA. Maintaining both sponsor and patient confidentiality, the CRC performs all protocol decribed functions relating to the performance of phase 2,3 and 4 clinical research. The CRC familiarized themselves with all aspects of the clinical trial, maintains all source documents, coordinates communication with primary or specialty physician offices when approariate, and supplies all necessary assistance to study moniters. All adverse and serious adverse events which occur during the study period are reported to study sponsors with involvement of the primary investiagor and all other clinically appropriate providers. Demonstrates and promotes the organization's philosophy of excellent customer service and high quality care. The Clinical Coordinator acts as the patient's advocate, manages supplies and equipment, and promotes teamwork with staff, providers, and personnel in other departments. The Nurse practices in accordance with CMMG'S Clinical Policies and Procedures, and operates within the Maine Nurse Practice Act. Maintains performance improvement (PI) activities within the department and participates in PI activities. Formulates the budget for the department.
· Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Maine.
· BSN preferred.
· Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS Certification required.
· Current ACLS certification recommended.
· Minimum of two years of nursing management experience preferred.
· Minimum of two years of experience in physician's office preferred.
· Basic computer knowledge.
· Operates different equipment utilized in the practice.