· Bachelor's degree required. Customer relations, human services or social work, preferred.
· Minimum of three years' experience in a healthcare environment. Process Improvement experience preferred.
· Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of staff, providers and external parties.
· Additional languages preferred.
· Ability to function independently and interdependently within a team with minimal supervision, demonstrating excellent judgment, attention to process and detail, and appropriate outcomes/resolutions.
· Ability to demonstrate professional judgment in handling sensitive and confidential issues with tact and discretion.