· A Bachelor's degree is required. A Master's degree is preferred.
· Experience in a complex healthcare environment leading oncology services or relevant departments. Exposure to teaching and/or academic environments is a plus.
· Experience leading an oncology service line or major oncology-related departments. An understanding of building a system oncology program, disease group by disease group.
· Proven ability to partner with private and employed oncology groups.
· Knowledge and/or experience with Lean/Six Sigma in a physician practice setting.
· Financial management and business development, as well as P&L experience in managing a service line.
· A successful track record of service, growth, quality, and financial performance.
· Experience partnering with an academic partner in clinical trials expansion, referrals, and protocol adoption.