A collegial and collaborative care team model
Full Time, Variable Hours w/Call - Shared call 1:21
Experienced, New Grads and Students encouraged to apply
Outstanding CRNA opportunities for at Central Maine Medical Center, a 250-bed hospital. Part of a $500 million Healthcare System serving 400,000 people in central, western and mid-coast Maine.
· Administer anesthesia and anesthesia-related care with call to all surgical specialties to include trauma, obstetrics, and neurosurgery with minimal pediatrics; no hearts
· CRNA's perform spinals
· Excellent Compensation & Benefits, Sign-on Bonus and Student Stipend Plans
· Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Maine
· Graduate of a Nurse Anesthesia Educational Program Accredited by the National Board of Certification for Nurse Anesthetist
· Current certification or recertification from National Board of Certification for Nurse Anesthetist required
· Current BCLS certification and current ACLS certification required
Join our Excellent CRNA Team - one of the very best in the Northeastern United States. Discover Maine - It Starts Here!
Please reach out to Kim Levasseur directly: