Central Maine Medical Center - Neurologist Opportunity
Excellent Neurology Opportunity in Scenic "Twin City" Lewiston/Auburn, Maine
Central Maine Medical Center in Lewiston, Maine is searching for a compassionate, Board Eligible/Board Certified Neurologist to join a well-established team of two Neurologists. Neurologist with sub-specialty interest encouraged to apply. Central Maine Neurology is a progressive practice offering compassionate, individualized patient care. Patients include those with Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke, Parkinson's disease, Dementia, Neuropathy, Spinal disease/pain, Headaches, and Dystonia.
• Office support includes: 2 Nurse Practitioners, 1 RN, 2 EEG techs, 4 Medical Assistants
• Special Services include: NCV & EMG testing and interpretation; evoked potentials, routine and ambulatory EEG, Botox for dystonia, neuro-ophthalmology
• Approximately 70% Outpatient / 30% Inpatient
• Call is 1:4 (physicians take call for the full week)
• CMMC Family Residency Program and Bates College pre-med students
• Level II Trauma Center; Level II Stroke facility (approximately 450 – 500 stroke patients per year)
• Active Tele-neurology service and Neuroscience service line available affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital
• Sign on bonus to include relocation and Student loan reimbursement among many other industry leading benefits
Lewiston-Auburn population is 107,233. These "Twin Cities" exert a significant impact upon the diversity, religious variety, commerce, education, and economic power of Maine. It is known for a relatively low cost of living, substantial access to medical care, and an extremely low violent-crime rate. While the dominant language spoken in the city is English, it is home to the largest French-speaking population in the United States (by population).
- Maine College of Health Professionals
- Central Maine Community College
About Central Maine Medical Center
Central Maine Medical Center located in Lewiston, is a Level II Trauma Center serving Androscoggin County and the surrounding region. CMMC's "Centers of Excellence" include the Central Maine Heart and Vascular Institute, the Central Maine Comprehensive Cancer Center, the Neonatal Intermediate Care Unit, and a Trauma Services Program. CMMC is also the southern Maine base for LifeFlight of Maine, the state's only medical helicopter service. Supported by the latest technologies, CMMC's skilled professionals provide outstanding care delivered with compassion, kindness, and understanding. Learn more at: www.cmmc.org.
Variety of outdoor activities including, fishing, white water rafting, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, biking, hunting, one hour from skiing, one hour to the ocean, snowmobiling.
To join our growing team you may apply below or you may contact:
Melissa Miller, Director Provider Recruitment
Direct Phone: 1-800-445-7431
To apply directly: http://recruitment.cmmc.org/
Central Maine Healthcare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Sign-On Bonus Available!