Excellent Neurology Opportunity in Scenic "Twin City" Lewiston/Auburn, Maine
Central Maine Medical Center in Lewiston, Maine is searching for a compassionate, Board Eligible/Board Certified Neurologist to join a well-established team of two Neurologists. Neurologist with sub-specialty interest encouraged to apply. Central Maine Neurology is a progressive practice offering compassionate, individualized patient care. Patients include those with Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke, Parkinson's disease, Dementia, Neuropathy, Spinal disease/pain, Headaches, and Dystonia.
· Office support includes: 2 Nurse Practitioners, 1 RN, 2 EEG techs, 4 Medical Assistants
· Special Services include: NCV & EMG testing and interpretation; evoked potentials, routine and ambulatory EEG, Botox for dystonia, neuro-ophthalmology
· Approximately 70% Outpatient / 30% Inpatient
· CMMC Family Residency Program and Bates College pre-med students
· Level II Trauma Center; Level II Stroke facility (approximately 450 – 500 stroke patients per year)
· Active Tele-neurology service and Neuroscience service line available affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital
- CME reimbursement up to $3,500/year and 5 days of CME time
- Excellent Choice Time package - 6 weeks
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Life/Long Term/Short Term/FSA Benefit Package
Lewiston-Auburn population is 107,233. These "Twin Cities" exert a significant impact upon the diversity, religious variety, commerce, education, and economic power of Maine. It is known for a relatively low cost of living, substantial access to medical care, and an extremely low violent-crime rate.