Excellent Neurology Opportunity in Scenic "Twin City" Lewiston/Auburn, Maine
Central Maine Medical Center in Lewiston, Maine is searching for a compassionate, Board Eligible/Board Certified Neurologist to join a well-established team of two Neurologists. Neurologist with sub-specialty interest encouraged to apply. Central Maine Neurology is a progressive practice offering compassionate, individualized patient care. Patients include those with Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke, Parkinson's disease, Dementia, Neuropathy, Spinal disease/pain, Headaches, and Dystonia.
· Office support includes: 2 Nurse Practitioners, 1 RN, 2 EEG techs, 4 Medical Assistants
· Special Services include: NCV & EMG testing and interpretation; evoked potentials, routine and ambulatory EEG, Botox for dystonia, neuro-ophthalmology
· Approximately 70% Outpatient / 30% Inpatient
· CMMC Family Residency Program and Bates College pre-med students
· Level II Trauma Center; Level II Stroke facility (approximately 450 – 500 stroke patients per year)
· Active Tele-neurology service and Neuroscience service line available affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital
- CME reimbursement up to $3,500/year and 5 days of CME time
- Excellent Choice Time package - 6 weeks
- Robust retirement package including employer funded contributions
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Life/Long Term/Short Term/FSA Benefit Package
Lewiston-Auburn population is 107,233. These "Twin Cities" exert a significant impact upon the diversity, religious variety, commerce, education, and economic power of Maine. It is known for a relatively low cost of living, substantial access to medical care, and an extremely low violent-crime rate.
About Central Maine Medical Center About Central Maine Medical Center
Central Maine Medical Center located in Lewiston, is a Level II Trauma Center serving Androscoggin County and the surrounding region. CMMC's "Centers of Excellence" include the Central Maine Heart and Vascular Institute, the Central Maine Comprehensive Cancer Center, the Neonatal Intermediate Care Unit, and a Trauma Services Program. CMMC is also the southern Maine base for LifeFlight of Maine, the state's only medical helicopter service. Supported by the latest technologies, CMMC's skilled professionals provide outstanding care delivered with compassion, kindness, and understanding. Learn more at: www.cmmc.org.
Variety of outdoor activities including, fishing, white water rafting, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, biking, hunting, one hour from skiing, one hour to the ocean, snowmobiling.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae to:
Melissa Miller - System Director, Provider Recruitment
Central Maine Healthcare is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer