· A Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferable.
· Current Registered Nurse Licensure in the State of Maine.
· 1-2 years of recent Critical Care experience required.
· Two or more years of Medical Surgical care experience, preferred.
· Provides documentation of successful completion of a basic arrhythmia certification and 12 lead interpretation class within the last 2 years or demonstrates competency prior to hire.
· Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider ACLS and BLS required.
· Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Additional languages preferred.
· Basic computer knowledge.
Proficient in interpreting EKG