As a vital member of the HR leadership team, the Director of HR Operations and Total Rewards will transform a transactional HR function into a system-savvy partner supporting Central Maine Healthcare's (CMH) strategic goals through the development and improvement of Compensation, Benefits, HR Operations, and HRIS.
- Establish HR Operations as a CMH center of excellence through the management and improvement of day-to-day operations, including employee life-cycle processes, transactions, data, and reporting;
- Drive continuous improvement through the development of meaningful metrics and creation of a culture of metrics-based management. Ensure quality metrics are in place that provide an accurate synthesis of HR Operations' performance and yield actionable insights that drive improvement;
- Design, build, and manage a proactive reporting and analytics function that includes a CEO-level dashboard of key human capital metrics that provide insights into the state of management and culture at the enterprise level;
- Establish standards regarding HR data requests and the interaction model with "clients."
- Develop and promote Total Rewards philosophies, strategies, and policies aligned to strategic system-wide goals of recruitment and retention
- Establish Total Rewards goals and initiate specific programs to accomplish the department's objectives while ensuring cost-effective implementation.
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Resources or related field and seven + years of relevant HR Operations experience. Master's preferred.
· Proven track record of implementing transformative programs and processes to enhance the overall effectiveness of an HR function in support of key organizational objectives.
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset
- Fits fast-paced culture and appreciates challenges
- Adaptable, flexible
- Highly collaborative
- Aptitude for analytics
- Organization skills; results and detail orientation
- Hands on; player-coach who can implement as well as design
- Influencing and organizational navigation skills; can win support for initiatives