· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
· Five to seven years' experience supporting data integration systems required.
Knowledge & Experience:
· Experience in supporting healthcare information systems preferred
· Proven experience in overseeing the linking of cross-functional databases between disparate business units and systems.
· Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping and methodology development, and data mapping.
· Extensive experience with data integration architectures.
· Technically fluent in programming languages, such as SQL, Oracle, and Crystal Reports.
· Direct, hands-on experience with automated data integration tools.
· Knowledge of relational database design and management techniques.
· Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures, project lifecycle models, etc.
· Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
· Working knowledge of network protocols and standards.
· Strong understanding of end-user needs and requirements.
· Excellent understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.
· Excellent oral and interpersonal communication skills.
· Outstanding writing and documentation skills.
· Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
· Able to conduct research into application integration issues and products.
· Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
· Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
· Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
· Sitting for extended periods of time.
· Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.
· Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers.
· Physically able to participate in sessions, presentations, and meetings.
· Some travel may be required for the purpose of offsite software and system integration efforts.
· Is available for meetings/conferences calls outside of normal working hours as applicable.
· Performs other duties as assigned to meet the goals and objectives of the department and institution.