Position Summary: The Talent Acquisition Specialist will focus on developing a strategy in support of the talent acquisition for the assigned client group and develop relationships with the business leadership and HR partners, in order to align talent pipeline to business needs at all levels and become a trusted partner. This individual will be responsible for developing multiple sourcing channels and a ready-now pipeline, while leveraging technology (ATS) to ensure an effective and efficient process that gets results. This individual will be responsible for attracting candidates (both internal and external) and maintaining Central Maine Healthcare's employment brand, while providing a positive candidate experience.
- Manage full life cycle of recruiting process from specification through the employment offer.
- Execute staffing strategies that include but are not limited to enhancing diverse recruitment efforts and implement a plan to adhere to business and staffing team objectives.
- Implements and supports inclusion recruiting efforts and participates in diversity recruiting events and activities.
- Present qualified diverse candidate pool along with assessments and make hiring recommendations to managers. Plan and coordinate recruiting events and represent CMHC at job fairs, trade shows, networking and community events.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree and five or more yeas' experience in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources or equivalent combination of education and experience. IT, Management or Finance Recruitment experience desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish credibility and respect with a broad range of business partners
- High level of business acumen
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System
- Ability to convey CMHCs values to others in the form of expected integrity and performance
- Excellent written and oral communication skills