Job Summary: The Applications Integration Analyst serves as an integration champion across organizational applications and interfaces providing system, process and problem resolution expertise. Plans, oversees and validates the integration of all system analysis, build and testing processes with other clinical and non-clinical applications across the organization.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Five to seven years' experience supporting information systems required.
- Healthcare experience is required.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, as well as the ability to work collaboratively at all levels of the organization.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Experience in supporting healthcare information systems preferred.
- Proven experience in overseeing the linking of cross-functional applications between disparate business units and systems.
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping and methodology development, and data mapping.
- Background in risk management as they relate to application integration.
- Direct, hands-on experience with application database tools.
- Understanding of end-user needs and requirements across multiple functional areas.
Employee Referral Bonus Eligible!