ACLS certification required
BLS certification required
1-2 years experience is required
Job Summary: The RN, Float Pool, Critical Care, Emergency Department, Telemetry provides direct and indirect patient care in the criticalcare setting. Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments including regional facilities with adequate supervision. Participates in performance improvement and CQI activities.
• A Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferable.
• Current Registered Nurse Licensure for the State of Maine.
• Critical Care experience required.
• Two or more years of recent Medical Surgical care experience, preferred.
• Successful completion of a basic arrhythmia certification and 12 lead interpretation class.
• Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider ACLS and BLS required.
Employee Referral Bonus Eligible!