ACLS certification required
BLS certification required
1-2 years experience is required
Job Summary: The RN, Float Pool, Critical Care, Emergency Department, Telemetry provides direct and indirect patient care in the critical care setting. Communicates with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition including hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in Critical Care/ED and Telemetry departments including regional facilities with adequate supervision. Participates in performance improvement and CQI activities.
· A Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferable.
· Current Registered Nurse Licensure in the State of Maine.
· 1-2 years of recent Critical Care experience required.
· Two or more years of Medical Surgical care experience, preferred.
· Provides documentation of successful completion of a basic arrhythmia certification and 12 lead interpretation class within the last 2 years or demonstrates competency prior to hire.
· Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider ACLS and BLS required.
· Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Additional languages preferred.
· Basic computer knowledge.
Proficient in interpreting EKG
Employee Referral Bonus Eligible!